Choose a year:
- July 25, 2014 - Remington R51 Pistol Product Update
Earlier this year, we launched the innovative R51 subcompact pistol to critical acclaim.
- July 08, 2014 - Remington and Bear & Son Inc. Strengthen Partnership
Remington Outdoor Company (ROC) and Bear & Son, Inc. recently announced their partnership to manufacture a new line of collectible and functional cutlery products. The collection will offer all of the sleek design of a Bear & Son knife with the rugged durability that sportsmen have come to rely on from Remington. The line will be launched in August with the release of an updated version of the legendary Remington Bullet knife, which the companies have successfully manufactured together since 2006. In 2015, Bear & Son will become ROC’s exclusive licensee for cutlery.
- June 25, 2014 - America’s Oldest Gunmaker Announces its Return to TV – “Remington Country”
America's oldest gunmaker proudly announces its return to TV with the all-new series, "Remington Country," debuting Wednesday, July 2 at 8:30 pm EST on Outdoor Channel.
- June 19, 2014 - Remington and TRCP announce partnership
The Remington Outdoor Company and the Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership are launching an innovative new partnership that will highlight and strengthen the connection hunters and shooters have to America’s outdoor resources and the role they play in preserving our sporting heritage.
- June 18, 2014 - 2014 Remington® Classic High-Power Regional and Pennsylvania State Service Rifle Championship Final Results
The Remington Outdoor Company (“ROC”) hosted the annual Classic High-Power Regional on June 6 - 8, 2014 at Reade Range located in central Pennsylvania. Military and civilian high-power rifle teams from all over the eastern U.S. participated in the three day event.
- June 10, 2014 - 2014 Remington® Long Range Open Regional Championship Leaderboard and Results
The Remington Outdoor Company (“ROC”) hosted the annual Remington Long Range Open on May 30 – June 1, 2014 at Reade Range in Fallen Timber, Pennsylvania.
- June 06, 2014 - Team Remington’s Naylor Wins State Sporting Clays Title
The Remington Outdoor Company (“ROC”) is pleased to announce that Team Remington member and director of shooting sports, Shane Naylor has recently won the North Carolina Sporting Clays Championship.
- June 05, 2014 - Remington® Appoints Jeff Still as Director of Tactical Accessories
The Remington Outdoor Company (“ROC”) today announced the appointment of Jeff Still to the newly-created position of director of tactical accessories, reporting directly to Kevin Graff, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Business & Consumer Development. In this position, Still will be responsible for accelerating Remington’s growth in the aftermarket tactical accessories space and will manage the AAC, Tapco, and StormLake businesses.
- April 21, 2014 - Team Remington® Wins 2014 CMP Games and Honors Grand Senior Competitor Hendricks
Remington Arms Company, LLC, (“Remington”) is pleased to announce the Model 700 Ultimate Muzzleloader – the most technologically advanced in-line muzzleloader on market today.
- February 17, 2014 - Remington Outdoor Company Announces Expansion to Alabama
HUNTSVILLE AND MONTGOMERY, AL — Governor Robert Bentley on Monday announced Alabama has recruited the country’s oldest firearms manufacturer to Alabama.
- January 14, 2014 - Remington Enters Concealed Carry Handgun Market with Launch of New Model R51 9mm+P Subcompact
Design a concealed carry handgun to maximize any user’s shooting ability under the extreme stress of a personal defense scenario: This was the charge of Remington engineers, and the launch of the new Model R51 subcompact marks the proud completion of this multi-year mission.