Choose a year:
- November 15, 2013 - Remington® Partners with Special Forces Charitable Trust to Support Military Personnel and Families
Remington Arms Company, the leading U.S. firearms and ammunitions manufacturer announced its partnership with the Special Forces Charitable Trust (SFCT) as its primary military charity. SFCT is a nonprofit dedicated to providing support and services to the Special Forces community and their families.
- November 04, 2013 - Team Remington® Dominates 2013 Western CMP Games and Creedmoor® Cup Matches
Demonstrating exceptional marksmanship and skill, Team Remington shooters won Overall Team and Match Rifle Champions at the 2013 Western Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) Games and Creedmoor Cup matches held at Ben Avery Shooting Range in Phoenix, Arizona on October 11-20, 2013.
- October 18, 2013 - Introducing Remington® 2020™ – A Digital Optic System for Greater Confidence and Accuracy Over Extended Ranges
Created through a collaboration between Remington Arms Company, LLC (“Remington”) and TrackingPointTM, an applied technology company in Austin, Texas, the Remington 2020 Digital Optic System revolutionizes long-range accuracy by combining hand-selected rifles, matched ammunition, digital optics and target-tracking technology into an integrated shooting system.
- September 23, 2013 - Remington Arms Company to Launch Remington Country Outfitters
Remington Arms Company, LLC has announced the launch of Remington Country Outfitters (RCO), a premier service that aligns sportsmen with the finest outfitters for first in class hunting and fishing experiences.
- September 12, 2013 - Remington Defense Announces Multi-Million Dollar Precision Sniper Rifle Contract with U.S. Special Operations Command
Remington Defense Announces Multi-Million Dollar Precision Sniper Rifle Contract with U.S. Special Operations Command
- April 29, 2013 - Remington and TrackingPoint Announce Venture X Partnership
Remington Arms Company, LLC (“Remington”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a partnership with TrackingPoint, Inc. to manufacture Precision Guided Firearm (PGF) systems.
- August 30, 2013 - NSCA Team USA Winning with Remington Premier® Nitro 27® and Premier Nitro 27 Sporting Clays Target Loads
Remington Arms Company, LLC, (“Remington”) would like to congratulate the National Sporting Clays Association (NSCA) Team USA on their strongest finish ever at the 2013 World English Championship, Spanish Grand Prix and 35th World FITASC Championship.
- August 08, 2013 - Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Remington® Ammunition Facility Expansion
Remington Arms Company, LLC (“Remington”) broke ground today on the expansion of its operations at the Remington Ammunition Plant in Lonoke, Arkansas. Work on the expansion, which will include the construction of a new building, is projected to be in operation by the second quarter of 2014. Speaking at the event alongside Remington officials were Senator Mark Pryor (D-AR) and Governor Mike Beebe (D-AR).
- May 09, 2013 - Remington® Expands Ammunition Operations
Remington Arms Company, LLC (“Remington”) announced today its plan to expand operations at the Remington Ammunition Plant in Lonoke, Arkansas. Work on the expansion, which will include the construction of a new building, is expected to begin second quarter of 2013. The $32 million expansion plan is projected to be in operation by the second quarter of 2014.
- May 03, 2013 - Remington® HyperSonic Steel® Awarded the 2013 American Hunter Ammunition of the Year
Remington Arms Company, LLC, (“Remington”) is proud to announce that the National Rifle Association (NRA) Publications selected HyperSonic Steel as the 2013 American Hunter Ammunition Product of the Year and is, therefore, awarding it a coveted Golden Bullseye Award.
- April 22, 2013 - Remington® Congratulates Winning Performances
Remington Arms Company, LLC (“Remington”) would like to congratulate Team Remington trapshooters on their outstanding performances at the 34th Annual Southwestern Grand American Trapshooting Championships.
- April 22, 2013 - Team Remington® Members Ayers and Miles Top Leaderboard at NSCA® Western Regional Championships
Remington Arms Company, LLC, (“Remington”) would like to congratulate Team Remington shooters Annabelle Ayers and Gebben Miles on their outstanding performances at the 2013 National Sporting Clays Association (NSCA) Western Regional Championships.
- April 18, 2013 - Remington® Congratulates Team Shooters for Outstanding Performance
Remington Arms Company, LLC (“Remington”) would like to congratulate Team Remington sporting clays shooters on their outstanding performance at the Big Seafood Blast and Masters Cup events.
- February 12, 2013 - Remington Shooters Miles and Cherry Take Top Honors at First Major Event of the 2013 Sporting Clays and FITASC Season
Remington Arms Company, LLC, (“Remington”) would like to congratulate Gebben Miles and Wendell Cherry for their recent victories at the South Florida Shooting Club.
- June 20, 2013 - Remington Launches 1816 Collection To Outfit The Modern Sporting Generation
Established in Ilion, N.Y. in 1816, Remington Arms Company announces the launch of 1816, a curated collection of field-inspired apparel and accessories for the modern sporting generation.
- May 01, 2013 - Remington® Introduces the Model 1100™ 50th Anniversary Knife
Remington Arms Company, LLC (“Remington”) is proud to introduce the Model 1100 50th Anniversary knife to celebrate 50 years of the most famous autoloading shotgun of all times.
- April 30, 2013 - Chef Charlie Palmer & Remington Release New Cookbook: Remington Camp Cooking by Charlie Palmer
“There’s something liberating about cooking and eating outdoors. Away from the constraints of the table, we’re a little more sensual in our appreciation. We revel in the smell of the campfire, the charring of the meat on the grill. There’s a different spirit—more primal, more immediate, and ultimately more satisfying.” - Charlie Palmer